Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The following is the Diary of the girl who was called Amber Meadows.

~This is not just a journal, it is the story of my Life.  Or the story of my lives, to be more precise.  In it you will find…
Loves,
Likes,
Learns,
Good times,
Fights,
Yearns,
Enlightenment,
Honored dead,
Respected foes,
Throes of passion,
Imagination,
Hopes,
Obsession,
Poems,
Confessions,
And all things written are meant to be read.
Some of it may be hard to hear said, or read as been wrote, but you’ll have to forgive me if I speak as I‘ve spoke.
Just try to remember and don‘t think it twice.  This is not just a journal, it’s the story of my Life.


I’ll write it as a story, ~but you’ll notice my notes.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
bleed by E.A. Skanchy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.